Dear MVMHA parents,
In the upcoming week, each of your children will be receiving their PURDYS order forms and catalogues from your teams coordinator.
Thank you to the following Purdys coordinators:
Deanne Shane - Initiation (U7)
Lainey Wilson - Novice White (U9)
Jess Gramlich - Novice Blue (U9)
Trina Wolfenden - Atom House (U11)
Jaimie Cote - Atom Rep (U11)
Katie Andruschuk - Bantam House (U15)
Natalie Ruby - Bantam Rep (U15)
Tanya Roe - Ladies (U18)
Erin Dubreuil - Midget (U18)
As a reminder, this is WVMHA’s ONLY fundraiser, so we need everyone’s participation to sell, sell, sell! We ask that every player in the association sell to 5 people but encourage as many sales as possible (think grandparents, work colleagues, and neighbours… most people are quite happy to support WVMHA and who doesn’t love good chocolate?). There will be a catalogue posted on Windermere Valley Minor Hockey’s Facebook page to share with friends and family that cannot take a look first hand (there is also a PDF version attached). Purdy coordinators have been given additional order forms so please ask them for extras first and if you still require more, please contact me at: email@example.com
Let’s make this our best fundraiser yet!
To ensure ordering goes smoothly, we require your help with the following:
1. Your child MUST use the order forms provided (the order form in the middle of the catalogue does not include GST and the provided forms do).
2. Players name and division must be filled out on each order form.
3. Customer information must be filled out (at least a name and telephone number).
4. There are 4 copies to the order form
a. GOLD is given to the customer
b. PINK is kept by the player
c. WHITE and YELLOW stay attached and are handed in to your Purdys coordinator
5. Before handing in order forms to coordinators, PLEASE double check each order has been added correctly.
6. Orders MUST be in either a sealed ziplock bag or envelope (all orders from one player can be in the same bag).
7. If you have more than one child selling, please keep their forms separate when handing in and hand in to the appropriate coordinator.
8. We only accept cash or cheques. Cheques are payable to WVMHA.
IMPORTANT: Order forms are due back to coordinators NOVEMBER 6, 2020. Late orders cannot be accepted!
MOST IMPORTANT: As stated above, this is our ONLY fundraiser. Participation is expected from ALL players in our association. There will be a reward for each member of the division that sells the most PURDYS!
Chocolates will be ready the afternoon of November 27th (Friday). Coordinators will be contacted for pick up for each team.
For all information concerning return to hockey for the 20/21 minor hockey season.
Click above to register for you HCR number.
Click above for information regarding Phase 3 Operations at Eddie Mountain Arena.
Click above to complete respect in sport registration for all parents.
Blast from the Past Photos
The Official Website of Hockey Canada
Part of the Hockey Canada network
Columbia Valley Rockies
The Rockies are proud members of the KIJHL
Click here to access your team communication